Results - Maps:
- This map shows that the average air temperature was highest at the coast and lowest in the mountains.
- Average evapotranspiration was greatest at the coast and in the piedmont.
- There were only small variations in average relative humidity across all regions. These small differences may be why the correlation with evapotranspiration was small.
- Each region seemed to have very similar average soil temperatures.
- The average wind speed seemed very random throughout each region. The highest value was on a mountain (Franklin) and the lowest value was in a valley (Fletcher).