- Discussed topic in which I was interested in studying.
- Retrieve the parameters needed for project from the State Climate Office's CRONOS Database.
- Sorted the data by the season.
- Use the retrieved data and found the average value for the evapotranspiration.
- Took the data and made annual average and a seasonal average for the data and graphed this newly calculated data.
- Took data and calculated the seasonal max evapotranspiration.
- Graphed the other parameters (humidity, air temperature, solar radiation, soil temperature, and wind speed) for their seasons and also created correlation graphs comparing other variables to evapotranspiration.
- We also did another correlation graph between soil radiation and air temperature just for the concept.
- We then went through a process of transferring some of the data to a program called ArcMap.
- With this software we created multiple maps with the overall information collected from the 9 stations and the 7 parameters.
Map of the 9 ECONet stations I used.